USDA Forest Service
Information and Contact Links

Obtaining a Special-Use Authorization with the Forest Service
Prior to actually making an application for a special use authorization, you must contact the local Forest Service office where the proposal would be located. Most National Forests have developed web pages which contain specific information about programs and opportunities and have specific contact information. Follow the links to the National Forest by name or by State to go directly to their site.   Forest Locator


Bureau of Land Management
Information and Contacts

Obtaining a Right-of-Way of Public Lands, Information Brochure  (PDF format) Read First

Most State and Field Office of the Bureau of Land Management have web pages to give you specific information on programs and opportunities. The following link take you to a Directory where you will find links to the State Offices and from there links to Field Offices.  Directory


Page modified: Jun 27, 2008
Send email about this page to Special Use Web