Rules Per Forest Orders:
- Camping on the Forest is limited to 14 days within a thirty day period.
- Campground checkout time: 2:00 p.m.
- Campground fees must be paid within 1/2 hour after arrival at campsite.
- No more than two vehicles per campsite unit may be parked at any developed recreation site unless additional vehicles are approved by the Forest Supervisor.
- Camping is limited to two continuous days at any trail shelter.
- Camping within fifty feet of a pond, stream, or designated trail is prohibited, EXCEPT for areas already developed and maintained for camping.
- Camping in pastureland when livestock are present is prohibited.