Forest Health Protection
1720 Peachtree Road, NW
Room 816 N
Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: (404) 347-7478
Fax: (404) 347-1880
- Aircraft Spray calibration program
Charting (THC) - Application used to determine proper environmental
conditions for Btk application.
1.0 Full Install (Windows 98/2000/XP) -
THC.ZIP (4.8 MB) -
Extract files and run SETUP.EXE. NOTE: Remove all installations
of THC before running this setup.
1.0 executable only - THC.EXE
(744 KB, Version 1.0 must already be installed). Copy executable
to THC installation directory (default is C:\Program Files\THC).
- Computer Assisted Spray Productivity and Efficiency Routine
- Latest version
(0.98 for Windows 2000/XP) - CASPER_098.ZIP
Distance Extension (313 KB) - Required to extract block data from shape files. Includes ArcView 3.1 extension and
user guide. Updated 8/14/07.
- CASPER: single executable (Save to your local system and run casperdemo.exe)
- CASPER: Flash (requires Adobe Flash Player)
- CASPER: PDF (1.3 MB, not interactive)
- Distance Extension: Flash (requires Adobe Flash Player)
Links to Information
Software - REMSpC Stain Analysis Tool (from the web site... "Freeware
that can be used to analyze drop characteristics on deposit cards. Kromekote
cards that have been scanned using any flatbed scanner (256 color depth)
can be analyzed. BMP, GIF and TIFF file formats are supported. Notch
filtering allows for stain discrimination by color")