Pacific Southwest Research Station
800 Buchanan Street
West Annex Building
Albany, CA 94710-0011
Fire and Fuels Program
Phone: (530) 226-2549
USDA, Forest Service
Pacific Southwest Research Station
3644 Avtech Parkway
Redding, CA 96002
Ph: (530) 226-2530
Fx: (530) 226-5091
Ph.D. Forestry, University of Montana, Missoula MT (1992).
M.S. Forestry, University of Montana, Missoula MT (1987).
B.S. Forestry, University of Montana, Missoula MT (1985).
A.S.C.C. Forest Management, Forest Research Institute of Nigeria, Ibadan (1981).
- Uzoh, Fabian, C.C.; Mori, Sylvia R. 2012. Applying survival analysis to managed even-aged stands of ponderosa pine for assessment of tree mortality in the western United States. Forest Ecology Management. 285: 101-122.
- Estes, Becky L.; Knapp, Eric E.; Skinner, Carl N.; Uzoh, Fabian C. C. 2012. Seasonal variation in surface fuel moisture between unthinned and thinned mixed conifer forest, northern California, USA. International Journal of Wildland Fire. http://dx.doi.org/10.1071/WF11056.
- Uzoh, Fabian C. C.; Skinner, Carl N. 2009. Effects of creating two forest structures and using prescribed fire on coarse woody debris in northeastern California, USA. Fire Ecology, Vol. 5(2): 1-13.
- Uzoh, F.C.C., and Oliver, W.W., 2008. Individual tree diameter increment model for managed even-aged stands of ponderosa pine throughout the western United States using a multilevel linear mixed effects model. Forest Ecol. Manage. 256 (3), 438-445.
- Erbilgin, Nadir; Gillette, Nancy E.; Owen, Donald R.; Mori, Sylvia R.; Nelson, Andrew S.; Uzoh, Fabian C.C.; Wood, David L. 2008. Acetophenone superior to verbenone for reducing attraction of western pine beetle Dendroctonus brevicomis to its aggregation pheromone. Agriculture and Forest Entomology. 10: 433-441.
- Uzoh, Fabian; Oliver, William W. 2006. Individual tree height increment model for managed even-aged stands of ponderosa pine throughout the western United States using linear mixed effects models. Forest Ecology and Management. 21 (1-3): 147-154.
- Oliver, William W.; Uzoh, Fabian C.C. 2002. Little response of true fir saplings to understory shrub removal. West. J. Appl. Forestry 17(1):5-8.
- Uzoh, Fabian C.C. 2001. A height increment equation for young ponderosa pine plantations using precipitation and soil factors. Forest Ecology and Management. 142 (1-3): 191-201.
- Uzoh, Fabian C.C. 1999. Response of planted ponderosa pine seedlings to weed control by herbicide in western Montana. Western Journal of Applied Forestry. 14(1): 48-52.
- Uzoh, Fabian C.C.; Dolph, K. Leroy; Anstead, John R. 1998. Periodic Annual Diameter Increment After Overstory Removal in Mixed Conifer Stands. Res. Paper PSW-RP-238. Albany, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 22 p.
- Uzoh, Fabian C.C.; Dolph, Leroy K.; Anstead, John R. 1997. Understory response following varying levels of overstory removal in mixed conifer stands. In: Emmingham, W.H., ed. Proceedings, Interdisciplinary Uneven-aged Management Symposium. Corvallis, Oregon, USA: International Union of Forest Research Organizations: 392-403.
- Oliver, William.W.; Uzoh, Fabian C.C. 1997. Maximum stand density for ponderosa pine and red and white fir in northern California. In: Proceedings of the 18th Annual Forest Vegetation Management Conference; January 14 - 16, 1997; Sacramento, CA. For. Veg. Manage. Conf., Redding, CA. 57-65.
- Uzoh, Fabian C.C.; Ritchie, Martin W. 1996. Crown area equations for 13 species of trees and shrubs in northern California and southwestern Oregon. Res. Paper PSW-RP-227-Web. Albany, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 13 p.