FS Web Server Search
· All searches are case-insensitive.
· Entering dog will find all documents containing the singular word "dog", but not its plural, "dogs".
· Entering dogs will find all documents containing the plural word, "dogs".
· Entering dog and dogs will find documents containing both words, while dog or dogs will find documents with either of the words.
· Entering dog* will find documents that contain words that start with "dog" like "dogwood".
· Entering cats and not dogs will find documents that have the word "cats" but not "dogs".
· Complex searches can be grouped in parentheses: ((dog* and cats) or (not mice and rat*)).