Privacy and Security Notice
1. This World Wide Web (WWW) site is provided as a public service by the USDA Forest Service.
2. Information presented on this WWW site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credit is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Records Schedule 20. No Privacy Act information, such as name and address, is collected or used for this analysis.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act. Information also may be used for authorized law enforcement investigations. Except for the above purposes, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
5. If you are commenting on a national forest management issue through this WWW site, your comments and personally identifying information may be made public pursuant to established regulation; for example, 36 CFR 215.6 . Similarly, if you are commenting about other regulatory, legal, or administrative processes, your comments and personally identifying information may be made public ( 7 CFR Subpart B, Sec. 1.27 ).
6. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us:
USDA Forest Service