Live Wildlife Cameras
- The Meaning of Wild is a documentary film that takes viewers on a journey through the Tongass National Forest of Southeast Alaska. Following wildlife cameraman Ben Hamilton as he travels by boat, plane, kayak and foot to capture the true value of Wilderness, he encounters bears, calving glaciers, ancient forest, harsh seas, and interesting human characters.
- Eagle with camera flies from Dubai skyscraper
- Let Nature bring you back to your senses.
- Deja que la naturaleza conecte nuevamente con tus sentidos.
- Snow Plants - Yosemite Nature Notes - Episode 21
- Hawk versus Squirrel, “I’m Little, but I’m a Great Winner” Give yourselves 3 minutes of heart-racing drama by watching this truly amazing video of predator and prey’s struggle to survive. This scenario plays out daily wherever rodents are found.
- Pollination: it's vital to life on Earth, but largely unseen by the human eye. Filmmaker Louie Schwartzberg shows us the intricate world of pollen and pollinators with gorgeous high-speed images from his film "Wings of Life." Inspired by the vanishing of one of nature's primary pollinators, the honeybee (4.24 min long).
- The “Hidden Beauty of Pollination” is the same Schwartzberg pollinator video with an introduction by Louie Schwartzberg at his TED talk (7.3 min long)