To obtain copies of any of the following publications, please mail a request to:
USDA Forest Service
180 Canfield Street
Morgantown, WV 26505-3101
Or email: email@example.com
376. Bjornstad, Ottar; Peltonen, Mikko; Liebhold, Andrew; Baltensweiler, Werner. 2002. Waves of Larch budmoth outbreaks in the European Alps. Science. 298: 1020-1023.
377. Colbert, Jim; Seese, Matthew; Onken, Brad. 2002. Hemlock Woolly Adelgid impact assessment Survey. In: Onken, Brad; Reardon, Richard; Lashomb, Jim, eds. Proceedings: Hemlock Woolly Adelgia in the eastern United States Symposium; 2002 February 5-7; East Brunswick, NJ. Pages 323-328.
378. Fekedulegn, Desta; Hicks, Ray R.; Colbert, J.J. 2002. Influence of topographic aspect, Precipitation and drought on radial growth of four major tree species in an Appalachian Watershed. Forest Ecology and Management. 177: 409-425.
379. Franklin, Anne J.; Liebhold, Andrew W.; Murray, Kathleen; Donahue, Charlene. 2003. Canopy herbivore community structure: large-scale geographical variation and relation to forest composition. Ecological Entomology. 28: 278-290.
380. Fosbroke, Sandra, L.C.; Gottschalk, Kurt W., eds. 2003. Proceedings, U.S. Department of Agriculture interagency research forum on gypsy moth and other invasive species 2002; 2002 January 15-18; Annapolic, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-300. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 116 p.
381. Huebner, Cynthia D. 2003. Vulnerability of oak-dominated forests in West Virginia to invasive Exotic plants: temporal and spatial patterns of nine exotic species using herbarium records and land classification data. Castanea 68 (1): 1-14.
382. Huebner, Cynthia D.; Vankat, John L. 2003. The importance of environment vs. disturbance in the vegetation mosaic of central Arizona. Journal of Vegetation Science. 14: 15-34.
383. Koenig, Walter; Liebhold, Andrew M. 2003. Regional impacts of periodical cicadas on oak radial increment. Canadian Journal of Forest Research. 33: 1084-1089.
384. Liebhold, Andrew; Bascompte, Jordi. 2003. The Allee effect, stochastic dynamics and the eradication of alien species. Ecology Letters. 6: 133-140.
385. Liebhold, Andrew. 2000. Population processes during establishment and spread of invading species: Implications for survey and detection programs. In: Detecting and monitoring of Invasive species. Plant Health Conference, 2000. 2000 October 24-25; Raleigh, NC. Tech. Bull. p. 65-70.
386. Miller, Gary W.; Gottschalk, Kurt W.; Graves, Aaron T.; Baumgras, John e. 2001. The effect of silvicultural thinning on tree grade distributions of five hardwood species in West Virginia. Proceedings, 30th Annual hardwood symposium. In: Smalley, Byan, ed., 2001 NHLA Annual Symposium; 2001 May 16-19; French Lick, IN. Current topics in the processing and Utilization of hardwood lumber. P. 39-48.
387. Muzika, Rose-Marie; Guyette, Richard; Zielonka, Tomasz; Liebhold, Andrew. 2002. The influence of air pollution on tree growth in the Carpathian Mountains. In: Szaro, Robert C.; Bytnerowicz, Andrzej; Oszlanyi, Julius, eds. Effects of air pollution on forest health and biodiversity in forests of the Carpathian Mountains. Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Workshop. 2002, May 22-26; Stara Lesna, Slovakia. Amsterdam, Netherlands. p. 185-193.
388. Peltonen, Mikko; Liebhold, Andrew M.; Bjornstad, Ottar N.; Williams, David W. 2001. Spatial synchrony in forest insects outbreaks: roles of regional stochasticity and dispersal. Ecology. 83(11): 3120-3129.
389. Sharov, Alexei A.; Leonard, Donna; Liebhold, Andrew; Clemens, Nicholas S. 2002. Evaluation of preventive treatments in low-density gypsy moth populations using pheromone traps. Journal of Economic Entomology. 95(6): 1205-1215.
390. Wang, Jingxin; Li, Yaoxiang; Miller, Gary. 2002. A 3-d stand generator for central Appalachian hardwood forests. In: IUFRO, Symposium on statistics and information technology in forestry. 2002, September 8-12; Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg VA. P . 108-118.