To obtain copies of any of the following publications, please mail a request to:
USDA Forest Service
180 Canfield Street
Morgantown, WV 26505-3101
Or email: email@example.com
336. Fekedulegn, D.; Mac Siurtain, M.P.; Colbert, J.J. 1999. Parameter estimation of nonlinear growth models in Forestry. Silva Fennica. 33(4): 327-336.
337. Fosbroke, Sandra L.C.; Gottschalk, Kurt W. 2000. Proceedings, U.S. Department of Agriculture interagency research forum on gypsy moth and other invasive species 2000; 2000 January 18-21; Annapolis, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-273. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 81 p.
338. Graves, Aaron T.; Fajvan, Mary Ann; Miller, Gary W. 2000. The effects of thinning intensity on snag and cavity tree abundance in an Appalachian hardwood stand. Canadian Journal of Forest Research. 30: 1214-1220.
339. Johnson, James E.; Miller, Gary W.; Baumgras, John E.; West, Cynthia D. 1999. An assessment of residual stand conditions following shelterwood-with-reserves cuts in Appalachian hardwoods. In: Pages: 28-33, Haywood, James E.; ed. 1999 Proceedings of the tenth biennial southern silvicultural research conference; 1999 February 16-18; Shreveport, LA Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-30. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 618 p.
340. Miller, Gary W. 2000. Effect of crown growing space on the development of young hardwood crop trees. Northern Journal of Applied Forestry. 17(1): 25-35.
341. Muzika, R.M.; Liebhold, A.M. 1999. Changes in radial increment of host and nonhost tree species with gypsy moth defoliation. Canadian Journal of Forest Research, 29: 1365-1373.
342. Muzika, R.M.; Liebhold, A.M. 2000. A critique of silvicultural approaches to managing defoliating insects in North America. Agricultural and Forest Entomology. 2: 97-105.
343. Muzika, R.M.; Stephenson, S.L.; Lawrence, D.M.; Miller, G.W. 1999. Patterns of woody species composition on the Fernow Experimental Forest and adjacent portions of the Otter Creek Wilderness Area. In: Pages 35-44, Eckerlin, Ralph P., ed, 1999 Proceedings of the Appalachian Biogeography Symposium; 1995 June 25-29; Blacksburg, VA. Virginia Museum of Natural History Special Publication Number 7. 158 p.
344. Williams, David W.; Liebhold, Andrew M. 1999. Spatial scale and the detection of density dependence in spruce budworm outbreaks in eastern North America. Oecologia. 124: 544-552
345. Williams, David W.; Long Robert P.; Wargo, Phillip M.; Liebhold, Andrew M. 2000. Effects of climate change on forest insect and disease outbreaks. In: Mickler, Robert A.; Birdsey, Richard A.; Hom, John, eds.; Responses of northern U.S. forests to environmental change. Pages 455-494.