To obtain copies of any of the following publications, please mail a request to:
USDA Forest Service
180 Canfield Street
Morgantown, WV 26505-3101
or via internet mail to:
145. Butler, Linda; Kondo, Vicki. 1991. Macrolepidopterous moths collected by blacklight trap at Cooper's Rock State Forest, West Virginia: A baseline study. Bull. 705. Morgantown, WV: West Virginia University. 25 p.
146. Cai, Guoray; Elmes, Gregory A. 1992. Towards intelligent databases for geographical information systems. In: ASPRS/ACSM/RT 92: Technical papers. Volume 3: GIS and cartography; 1992 August 2-8; Washington, DC. Bethesda, MD: American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing and American Congress on Surveying and Mapping: 388-397.
147. Elmes, Gregory A.; Fugikawa, Edward K.; Twery, Mark J. 1992. Comparison of slope position models in vector and raster GIS species composition estimation. In: ASPRS/ACSM/RT 92: Technical Papers. Volume 3: GIS and cartography; 1991 August 2-8; Washington, DC. Bethesda, MD: American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing and American Congress on Surveying and Mapping: 421-427.
148. Hicks, Ray R., Jr.; Fultineer, Robert M.; Ware, Barbara S.; Gottschalk, Kurt W. 1991. Gypsy moth defoliation in clearcuts. In: 1991 annual report. Morgantown, WV: West Virginia Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station 38-40.
149. Hicks, Ray R., Jr.; Fultineer, Robert M.; Ware, Barbara S.; Gottschalk, Kurt W. 1991. Susceptibility and vulnerability of young oak regeneration in clearcuts to defoliation by gypsy moth. In: Proceedings of the national gypsy moth review; 1991 November 4-7; Raleigh, NC. (Place of publ. unknown): National Gypsy Moth Management Board: 80-92.
150. Hollenhorst, Steve; Brock, Sam. 1991. Aesthetics, forestry, and the gypsy moth. In: 1991 annual report. Morgantown, WV: West Virginia Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station; 36-37.
151. Jennings, Daniel T.; Crawford, Hewlett S.; Hunter Jr., Malcolm L. 1991. Predation by amphibians and small mammals on spruce budworm (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae). The Great Lakes Entomologist 24(2):69-74.
152. Liebhold, A.M., 1991. Capture of Choristoneura pinus maritima in traps baited with C. pinus pinus phermone components (Tortricidae). Journal of the Lepidoperists' Society 45(2) 172-173.
153. Liebhold, Andrew. 1992. New approaches to sampling for decision making. Gypsy Moth News. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Area State and Private Forestry: 10-13.
154. Liebhold, Andrew M. 1992. Are North American populations of gypsy moth (Lepidoptera: Lymantriidae) bimodal? Environmental Entomology 21(2): 221-229.
155. Liebhold, Andrew M.; Luzader, Eugene; Elmes, Gregory. 1991. Gypsy moth spread in the past and future. In: Proceedings of the national gypsy moth review; 1991 November 4-7; Raleigh, NC. (Place of publ. unknown): National Gypsy Moth Management Board: 74-79.
156. Liebhold, Andrew M.; Twardus, Daniel; Buonaccorsi, John. 1991. Evaluation of the timed-walk method of estimating gypsy moth (Lepidoptera: Lymantriidae) egg mass densities. Journal of Economical Entomology. 84(6): 1774-1781.
157. Liebhold, Andrew M.; Zhang, Xu; Hohn, Michael E.; Elkinton, Joseph S.; Ticehurst, Mark; Benzon, Gary L. 1991. Geostatistical analysis of gypsy moth (Lepidoptera: Lymantriidae) egg mass populations. Environmental Entomology. 20(5): 1407-1417.
158. Liebhold, A.M.; Elkinton, J.S. 1991. Gypsy moth dynamics. Trends in Ecology and Evolution. 6(8): 263-264. Letter to the editor.
159. Lockley, Timothy C.; Jennings, Daniel T. 1990. Predation on the green tree frog by the star-bellied orb weaver, Acanthepeira stellata (Araneae, Araneidae). 1990 Journal of Arachnology 18:359.
160. Logan, J.A.; Casagrande, R.A.: Liebhold, A.M. 1991. Modeling environment for simulation of gypsy moth (Lepidoptera: Lymantriidae) larval phenology. Environmental Entomology. 20(6): 1516-1525.
161. Logan, J.A.; Allen, J.C.. 1992. Nonlinear dynamics and chaos in insect populations. Annual Review of Entomology. 37: 455-477.
162. Lynch, Ann M.; Twery, Mark J. 1992. Forest visual resources and pest management: potential applications of visualization technology. Landscape and Urban Planning. 21(4): 319-321.
163. Lyons, D. Barry; Liebhold, Andrew M. 1992. Spatial distribution and hatch times of egg masses of gypsy moth (Lepidoptera: Lymantriidae). Environmental Entomology. 21(2): 354-358.
164. Racin, G.E.; Colbert, J.J. 1992. Interface management system for the stand-damage model. In: Watson, Dennis G.; Zazueta, Fedro S.; Battcher, A.B., eds. Computers in Agricultural Extension Programs. Proceedings of the 4th international conference; 1992 January 28-31; Orlando, FL. ASAE Publ. 1-92. St. Joseph, MI: American Society of Agricultural Engineers: 411-416.
165. Sheehan, Katherine A. 1992. User's guide for GMPHEN: a gypsy moth phenology model. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-158. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 29 p.
166. Welbourn, Calvin W.; Jennings, Daniel T. 1991. Two new species of Erythraeidae (Acari: Prostigmata) associated with the spruce budworm, Choristoneura fumiferana (Clemens) (Lepidoptera: Torticidae) in Maine. Can. Ent. 123: 567-580.
167. Wood, Peter S.; Butler, Linda 1991. Biology of Morrisonia confusa (Noctuidae). Journal of the Lepidopterists' Society. 45(3): 197-203.