- How do I apply for LE positions?
Go to: https://www.usajobs.gov/
- What is the Minimum Age Requirement for job entry?
Be younger than 37 years old at the time of appointment; prior service in approved Federal law enforcement positions may be subtracted from the applicant’s actual age when making the determination.
- What is the Mandatory Retirement Age for LE positions?
- Who do I contact regarding a position I applied for?
The Albuquerque Service Center, Human Resources 1-877-372-7248
- Is there someone I can talk to about the position I am applying for?
Each Vacancy in USAJOBS will list a Point of Contact.
- Who are the FS LE Cooperators?
State and Local Law Enforcement, other Federal Law Enforcement Agencies including Tribal Law Enforcement.
- How to Pay a Ticket?
Central Violations Bureau (800) 827-2982 / www.cvb.uscourts.gov