- Connect with Forest Service programs for kids
- Enter the Smokey Bear Woodsy Owl coloring contest
- Read about forestry science in the Natural Inquirer.
- Ideas for the classroom
- Professional development opportunities
- USDA education materials
- Multi-media tools
Natural Resource Professionals
- Forest Service continuing education
- Wilderness training
- AgLearn and other professional education resources
Plants and Animals
- Caring for wildlife
- Bird habitats
- Endangered species
- How are trees beneficial to us?
- What is harming your trees?
- Tree tips
- Read stories
- Meet people
- Delve into our history