FS Email Directory Search Hints
- All searches are case-insensitive.
- You may search for combinations of Last Name and Office Name or First Name and Last Name and Office Name. The field Last Name must have an entry.
- A short name like Rob, will find other names with the same first letters; Robert, etc. To restrict a search to just Rob, attach a dollar sign to the end - Rob$ (rob$ - lowercase) would work too. This applies to first name and last name.
- You may use an asterisk as a wild card character but, as described in the previous note, one isn't needed at the ends of strings. C (or c) as a last name will find all names beginning with C.
- By default, the first 50 names found in the search will be displayed. You may set the number displayed to a smaller one with the pull down menu.
- Each office includes all lower level offices. For example, if you select Region 9-(Eastern Region, Midwest and Northeast), your search will include all employees of Region 9.
- Simple searches are fast, complex search templates will require more time.
*   will find any first name or any last name. It will satisfy the need to provide a last name.
c as a last name will find the first 50 records which have a last name beginning with c.
j as a first name and c as a last name, will find all records with a first name beginning with j and a last
name beginning with c
Region 10-Alaska Region as an office and cra as a last name will find the first 50 names in Region 10 which
begin with cra.