CruiseProcessing - Cruise Data Volumes and Expansion
The CruiseProcessing program offers flexibility in processing cruise data. The program offers windows for selecting reports with just a click. It also offers windows to select equation numbers for volumes, values, weights or quality adjustment information. Rigorous edit checks are performed on the data prior to calculation of volumes, values and/or weights. Printing the output file can now be done from within CruiseProcessing.
- Current CruiseProcessing Release (CruiseProcessing20140702_Setup.exe, 07-09-2014, 2.26 MB)
- Current CruiseProcessing User Guide (CruiseProcessingUserGuide_20140702.zip, 07-02-2014, 3.21 MB)
- Current CruiseProcessing Bulletin (CruiseProcessing0039_20140702.docx, 07-02-2014, 68 KB)
- National Biomass Estimator Library and Guide to its Equations (NBEL_20091116.docx, 02-19-2010, 54 KB) - supplement to the Cruise Processing documentation containing biomass equations and calculations.
- Microsoft Word Template for Output File (WordTemplateFiles.zip, 10-28-2010, 1 MB)