FVS Bulletins 2014 and Suppose Release Notes
The following are FVS bulletins posted in the current calendar year 2014. Suppose Release Notes follow the FVS Bulletins table. Bulletins from previous years are also available. These bulletins notify users of program updates, problems, or other information related to the Forest Vegetation Simulator, the Fire and Fuels Extensions, and the Insect and Pathogen models. Click the filename to download or to open the bulletin. The files are small, simple ASCII text files, 2 to 27 KB in size.
- Post-1995 Bulletins - Select a year in the box below.
- Pre-1995 Bulletins - Bulletins 1 to 300 are not available
online. If you wish to obtain a bulletin(s) prior to Bulletin 301, contact our staff.
Topic(s): Corrections were made to the THINSDI, THINCC, THINRDEN, THINPT, THINRDSL and PRUNE keywords.
- New THINQFA keyword (all variants)
- TREEBIO keyword (all variants)
- FVS_COMPUTE table in database (all variants)
- Dwarf mistletoe table (all western variants)
- Small tree height (CS and LS)
- Board foot volumes (CS, LS, and NE)
- Tripling diameter estimates (all variants)
- Bark ratio calculations (IE)
- Hemlock volume equations (PN and WC)
- File header (CR)
- Keyword name echo (SN)
- Acorns event monitor function (all variants)
- Default SDIMAX values (BM)
- Default site species (BM)
Suppose Release Notes
Suppose Release Notes describe problem fixes with previous versions and the additions of new features to Suppose. The files are small, simple ASCII text files. The file name format "rn115.txt" denotes "release notes for Suppose version 1.15". The ".txt" file extension denotes the ASCII text file format.