FVS Bulletins 2015 and Suppose Release Notes
The following are FVS bulletins posted in the current calendar year 2015. Suppose Release Notes follow the FVS Bulletins table. Bulletins from previous years are also available. These bulletins notify users of program updates, problems, or other information related to the Forest Vegetation Simulator, the Fire and Fuels Extensions, and the Insect and Pathogen models. Click the filename to download or to open the bulletin. The files are small, simple ASCII text files, 2 to 27 KB in size.
- Post-1995 Bulletins - Select a year in the box below.
- Pre-1995 Bulletins - Bulletins 1 to 300 are not available
online. If you wish to obtain a bulletin(s) prior to Bulletin 301, contact our staff.
- New Point Group keyword is available.
- Upgrades were made to the database extension CaseID field.
- Shortleaf pine sprouting was added and sprout estimates were improved in the SN variant.
- An error in the PV Code / PV Reference code processing was corrected in the BM variant.
- FFE CarbCalc keyword and other FFE updates.
- FFE Shrub estimates for some hardwood cover types were corrected in the AK, CA, EC, PN, WC and WS variants.
- FFE default initial fuel loadings and herb and shrub estimates were adjusted for some hardwood cover types in the IE and EM variants.
- The WRENSS handbook snow redistribution procedure was updated in the FVS-WRENSS water yield post-processor.
Suppose Release Notes
Suppose Release Notes describe problem fixes with previous versions and the additions of new features to Suppose. The files are small, simple ASCII text files. The file name format "rn115.txt" denotes "release notes for Suppose version 1.15". The ".txt" file extension denotes the ASCII text file format.