Photo of two vehicles under the Federal Excess Personal Property (FEPP) Program. Fire & Aviation Management US  Forest Service home State FEPP/VFA Managers contact list Federal Excess Personal Property index Contact Us Employment About Us News & Information Fire & Aviation Management Volunteer Fire Assistance Federal Excess Personal Property Desk Guide Federal Excess Personal Property frequently asked questions

How can I look for FEPP property in GSA Xcess?

Anyone can look for property on the GSA Xcess website but only authorized participants in the FEPP program will be able to request or receive property that can be used for firefighting purposes.

Contact your State Forester or your State FEPP Manager if you are interested in participating in the FEPP program.

You may look at property availability on the GSA Xcess website:

Select the Login button

Enter Access Code: 124403

and Password: USDA