Enterprise Technical Services
We are experts in environmental compliance and can work with your biologists and hydrologists to complete NEPA documents, permits, and other regulatory requirements.
We can provide the technical design and contract preparation help to make your aquatic organism passage project a success. You know your resources and conservation goals; we can provide the technical expertise to support your interdisciplinary team from project design through contract administration.
Enterprise Technical Services provides Contracting Offier's Representatives (COR) and construction inspectors in al Forest Service National Construction Certifcation Program (NCCP) categories.
At Enterprise Technical Services we recognize the value of both the natural and built environment. We are experts at meeting the needs of people without comprising the integrity of surrounding ecosystems.
Our civil engineers and engineering technicians specialize in preparing designs and developing contracts for small-scale capital improvement and maintenance projects and completing annual operations inspections that require a specific skill set or certification. We are here to help you when you need to delegate.
“First let me say that I am a huge supporter of the enterprise team
concept in the Forest Service. I believe that the demand for enterprise teams
will greatly increase in the near future. It is impossible even for a large
forest such as the Humboldt-Toiyabe NF to maintain a pool of employees with all
the skills we need to accomplish specific projects. We routinely rely on
enterprise teams to help us accomplish short term
projects" - Stephanie Phillips - Deputy Forest Supervisor Humboldt-Toiyabe National Recreation Area
Aquatic Organism Passage (AOP) Help
"Comprehensive services from site surveys; NEPA compliance; project
design; contract preparation; contract administration.”
Slown can work with your hydrologist and biologists to complete all
environmental compliance analysis and documentation required (NEPA and
Oman, PE, Tom
Laurent, PE and Debbie
Davis, PE can provide technical project development (design) and contract
Oman, PE and Tom
Laurent, PE can provide COR and inspection services for all your project
- We can provide the technical design and contract
preparation help to make your aquatic organism passage project a success. You
know your resources and conservation goals; we can provide the technical
expertise to support your interdisciplinary team from project design through
Scout Creek Crossing before and after culver replacement
Project Implementation Help
“Representing your mission and interests through construction”
- Civil Engineer Debbie Davis, PE specializes in water and waste water system construction; she is located in Montana
- Eleanor Oman, PE and Tom Laurent specialize in bridges and other large structures; they both reside in Alaska
- Karen Bower, PE can provide contract administration (COR) and inspection services for environmental ; water and wastewater systems, and other public works projects; she is located in Oregon
- Engineering Technicians Frank Leoni and Richard Mora are available to help with COR construction services in all NCCP categories.
ETS Civil Engineer Frank Leoni at the Spring Mountain National Recreation Area
Environmental Compliance Help
“Helping you meet the laws, regulations and other requirements to which you subscribe”
- John Slown comes to ETS from the Fish & Wildlife Service where he led the Mexican Wolf reintroduction program. John thrives in an environment of public controversy and in addition to helping with facility-related NEPA projects, can complete National Resource Damage Assessment projects and environmental permits such as for wetlands and NPDES
- Karen Bower, PE specializes in helping you meet environmental compliance goals such Phase I assessments, serving as on-scene coordinator; safe drinking water act compliance; hazardous and toxic materials and wastes; environmental auditing; and contract preparation or internal assistance with addressing audit findings
- Debbie Davis, PE can help with environmental compliance in water and waste water systems such as annual inspections; development of operations and maintenance plans, design and contract preparation for construction and maintenance of systems, and addressing audit findings
At Enterprise Technical Services we recognize the value of both the natural and built environment. We are experts at meeting the needs of people without compromising the integrity of surronding ecosystems.
Facility Design and Management Help
“Helping you create, fix, and maintain your buildings, roads, and other facilities”
- Eleanor Oman, PE specializes in bridges and other large structures; she can help with annual inspections for highway, trail and fracture-critical bridges and well as prepare construction and maintenance contracts.
- Civil Engineer Debbie Davis, PE specializes in water and waste water system design and can help with annual inspections; development of operations and maintenance plans, design and contract preparation for construction and maintenance of systems, and addressing audit findings
- Karen Bower, PE can help with environmental project development (such as removing underground storage tanks)
- Frank Leoni and Richard Mora can assist you in general facility design as well as contract prepration.
Enterprise Technical Services provides Contracting Offier's Representatives
(COR) and construction inspectors in all Forest Service National Construction
Certifcation Program (NCCP) categories.
Road Bridge, Trail Bridge, and Other Engineered Structures Inspections
"Road bridge, trail bridges, major, minor, complex? ETS has the
staff to meet your needs"
ETS has engineers and retirees who meet the Bridge Inspection Team
Leader requirements per NBIS and are capable of inspecting the full range of trail bridges and other
engineered trail structures. Eleanor Oman and Tom Laurent are also qualified to teach the National Trail Bridge Inspection Training Class. This class is geared towards recreation folks working on TRACS surveys,
trail maintenance, or who are otherwise working with Major
and Minor trail bridges. By training field personnel who
routinely work with bridges, Forests can save money for
The ETS Administrative Staff; Lisa Whitcomb, Executive Officer, Mary Yang and Seth Mendez, Accounting Technicians can aid and assist you in everything from budgeting to temporary service.