Mountain Heritage Associates
The mission of Mountain Heritage Enterprise Unit is to serve the public by assisting Cultural and Heritage Resource Professionals meet their management goals. We share our agency's commitment to serving people and caring for the land and its resources. Our business is dedicated specifically to managing Cultural and Heritage Resources. Our goal is to allow for the preservation and interpretation of our shared Cultural Heritage through our skills and services.
Our highly qualified professional heritage staff can meet the needs of Cultural and Heritage Managers in a cost-effective way within a wide range of timeframes. We offer complete compliance services for any and all Law, Policy, and/or Regulatory requirements. We also have staff available for research and other non-compliance projects.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Section 106 Surveys and Reporting (NHPA compliance)
- Archaeological and Historic site documentation
- National Register Nominations
- Database and GIS management, data entry, and quality control
- GPS data collection and mapping
- Historic building use planning
- Heritage participation in the complete NEPA process
- Cultural and Historic context development
- Historic research and documentation
- Travel management analysis and land use planning
- Providing Fire qualified heritage personnel (incident and non-incident situations)
- COR (Contracting Officer’s Representative) for Heritage projects
If you have a Heritage Resource need, feel free to give us a call. If we are not able to assist you, we will make every effort to find another Enterprise to help with your needs.
Shannon C. Smith