Climate Change and...
More FS Climate Sites
Climate Change, Uncertainty and Forecasts of Global to Landscape Ecosystem DynamicsCCRC Home > Climate Change Presentations > Climate Change, Uncertainty and Forecasts of Global to Landscape Ecosystem Dynamics
There are THREE ways to view this presentation:
Play the quickview version (slides and audio). Player instructions.
Watch the Portable Electronic Presentation (PEP).
View this presentation with high-quality slides, video of the presenter, Web links, and interactive table of contents.
About The Presenter
Ronald P. Neilson, USDA Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station, Corvallis, OR, USA
About This Presentation
Running time: 40 minutes and 49 seconds.
Given: February 22, 2007, at the Forest Service Intermountain Regional Integrated Resource Workshop, Ogden, UT.
Production by: M.J. Furniss and J. Guntle, Communications and Applications, PNW and PSW Research Stations
- Climate Change, Uncertainty ...
- Future Climate
- Simulated Historical Vegetation
- Simulated Annual Global Mean
- Assessments of Future Climate
- The Earth's Surface Temperature
- The Low End of Some Models
- The Uncertainties Are Often
- Global Assessments
- Uncertainties Are Often
- LPJ DGVM Risk Analysis
- Fire Increases Across the Western
- What Will Happen to Timber?
- New Simulated Vegetation Type
- Can Species Keep Up With Climate
- Future Climate Managing for Change
- Where Is All the Excess Wood
- Water-limited Carrying Capacity
- Observed and Simulated Fire Area
- Average Biomass Burned-Historical
- Average Biomass Burned-Future
- Sixteen Climate Scenarios
- Water Resources
- Current Vegetation (1961-1990)
- Eastern Deciduous Forest
- Future Woody and Grass Expansion
- Community Diversity
- Species Migration
- Change With Uncertainty
- San Francisco Peaks
- Four Months Later
- A California Assessment
- Three Future Scenarios
- Change in Annual Area Burned
- Interdecadal Climate Variability
- Glacier National Park
- Management Toolbox
- Management Implications