Climate Change and...
More FS Climate Sites
Changes in Climate in the NorthwestCCRC Home > Climate Change Presentations > Climate Change Short Course > Changes in Climate in the Northwest
View this presentation:
Play the quickview version (slides and video).
About The Presenter
Philip Mote, UW, Climate Impacts Group, Seattle, WA
About This Presentation
Running time: 39 minutes and 34 seconds
Given: May 2008, Climate Change Short Course, Developing a Climate for Change
Online production by M.J. Furniss and J. Guntle, Communications and Applications, PNW and PSW Research Stations
Video by Pat McAbery
- Climate Impacts Group
- The world Has Warmed
- Global Annual Average Temperature
- Compared the USA average...
- Pacific Decadal Oscillation
- Tree-ring based PDO index reconstructions
- Science of climate change
- Unequivocal evidence of warming
- Toboggan Glacier
- Summer Arctic sea ice extent
- What is the "greenhouse effect"
- Total Solar Irradiance Data (referred to SARR via ACRIM-II)
- Understanding Global Warming
- Regional Attribution
- Ocean Warming
- Trend in annual mean 1907-2006
- Trends in snowfall equivalent
- Is it what we are driving?
- or what we do when we get there?
- Temperature change
- Precipitation change
- regional compared with global climate model