Climate Change and...
More FS Climate Sites
Climate Change Impacts on the Pacific NorthwestCCRC Home > Climate Change Presentations > Climate Change Impacts on the Pacific Northwest
There are THREE ways to view this presentation:
Play the quickview version (slides and audio). Player instructions.
Watch the Portable Electronic Presentation (PEP).
View this presentation with high-quality slides, video of the presenter, Web links, and interactive table of contents.
About The Presenter
Nathan Mantua, Climate Impacts Group, University of Washington
About This Presentation
Running time: 48 minutes and 58 seconds.
Given: R6 USFS, Aquatic Program Managers Meeting, Hood River OR, June 20, 2007
Production by: M.J. Furniss and J. Guntle, Communications and Applications, PNW and PSW Research Stations
- Climate Change Impacts on the Pacific ...
- Earth's Radiation Budget and the Natural ...
- Changes in Greenhouse Gas Concentrations From Ice Cores ...
- Greenhouse Gases are Long-Lived...
- Changes in Temperature, Sea Level and ...
- Scenarios for Future Temperature Change
- Projected Patterns of Precipitation Changes (2090-2099)
- Shift in Pacific Storm Track
- 21st Century PNW Temperature Change Scenarios
- Comparison of Observed Year-to-Year Variability
- The Main Impact: Less Snow
- Springtime Snowpack Will Decline in the Warmest Locations
- The Coldest Locations Are Less Sensitive to Warming
- Simulated Changes in Natural Runoff Timing ...
- The Hydrologic Sensitivity to Warming Varies
- Impacts on Terrestrial Habitats
- Potential Impacts on Vegetation
- Mountain Pine Beetle
- Changes in Fire Frequency in the Western United States 1960-2003
- What Can We Expect?
- Potential Impacts on Wildlife
- Effects on Tributary Habitat for fish
- Projected Loss of PNW Salmon Habitat...
- Egg Incubation—Fry Emergence
- Spring/Summer Rearing
- Overwinter Survival
- Mainstem Columbia River: Observed..
- Shifts in Natural Runoff Timing Will ...
- A Plausible Warming and the 21 Degrees
- Exotic Species Sightings off the BC...
- Upwelling Food Webs in our Coastal Ocean
- Upwelling in a warmer future?
- Climate Change Impacts on Salmon Summary
- International Security Advisory Board Recommendations (2007)
- What Were These Channels Like?
- Incised Channel Conditions Today
- International Security Advisory Board Recommendations