Climate Change and...
More FS Climate Sites
Unknown unknowns: the emergence of unexpected interactions between climate change and forest health.CCRC Home > Climate Change Presentations > Climate Change – Impacts and Effects on Vegetation > Unknown unknowns: the emergence of unexpected interactions between climate change and forest health
View this presentation:
High-quality slides, video of the presenter, web links, and interactive table of contents.
What is a PEP?
About The Presenter
Steve McNulty, US Forest Service- Eastern Forest Environmental Threat Assessment Center
About This Presentation
Running time: 14 minutes and 45 seconds
This is part of a collection. See more from Climate Change – Impacts and Effects on Vegetation.
- Unknown Unknowns
- Mt. Mitchell Drought
- Mt. Mitchell Drought Impact
- Red Spruce Mortality
- Sampling Red Spruce Stand
- Basal Area Measurement Graph
- Residual Tree Foliar Chemistry
- Basal Area Growth and Tree Water Stress
- Hypothesis for Mortality
- Stress Interaction
- Human Analogy
- Simple Mass Balance Equation
- Critical Acid Load Map
- Exceedence of Critical Acid Load Map
- Critical Acid Load Equation
- Baseline Exceedence of Critical Acid Load Map
- Future Exceedence of Critical Acid Load Map
- Will This Really Happen?
- Conclusion-Gilda Radner Quote