Climate Change and...
More FS Climate Sites
Determining shifts in climate regimes using earth system model projections.CCRC Home > Climate Change Presentations > Climate Change – Impacts and Effects on Vegetation >Determining shifts in climate regimes using earth system model projections
View this presentation:
High-quality slides, video of the presenter, web links, and interactive table of contents.
What is a PEP?
About The Presenter
Forrest Hoffman, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
About This Presentation
Running time: 22 minutes and 10 seconds
This is part of a collection. See more from Climate Change – Impacts and Effects on Vegetation.
- Determining Shifts in Climate Regimes Using Earth System Model Projections
- How We Got Here and Where We're Going
- Multivariate Geographic Clustering
- Custom Ecoregions of Tennessee
- Similarity Colors' Encoding Scheme
- Multivariate Spatio-Temporal Clustering
- Multi-Model Averages and Assessed Ranges for Surface Warming
- Community Climate System Model (CCSM3)
- CCSM3 A2 Similarity Colors
- Cluster Evolution
- Evolution of Changing Clusters
- Climate Regime Definitions
- Three Dimensional Climate Phase Space
- Climate State Space Trajectory-Middle East
- Complete Middle East Trajectory-A Climate Manifold
- Four CCSM3 A2 Ensemble Runs-Random Colors
- Four CCSM3 A2 Ensemble Runs-Similarity Colors
- Slide 18
- Four CCSM3 A2 Ensemble Runs-Climate Phase Spaces
- Can We Find a Way to Compare Model Runs?
- All Points From All BAU Runs
- BAU Runs-Random Colors
- BAU Runs-Similarity Colors
- BAU Runs-Cluster Evolution
- Common Climate Regime Definitions
- BAU Runs-Middle East Climate Trajectories
- BAU Runs-Middle East Climate Manifolds
- Climate Manifolds