Climate Change and...
More FS Climate Sites
Predicting recent outbreaks of insect and disease attacks on native tree species in response to climate.CCRC Home > Climate Change Presentations > Climate Change – Impacts and Effects on Vegetation >Predicting recent outbreaks of insect and disease attacks on native tree species in response to climate
View this presentation:
High-quality slides, video of the presenter, web links, and interactive table of contents.
What is a PEP?
About The Presenter
Richard Waring, Oregon State University
About This Presentation
Running time: 22 minutes and 6 seconds
This is part of a collection. See more from Climate Change – Impacts and Effects on Vegetation.
- Predicting Natural Disturbance Patterns in the Pacific Northwest
- Project Objectives
- Douglas Fir Hybrid Model
- Photosynthesis Constraints
- Shift in Temperature and Precipitation Patterns
- Leaf Area Model
- Decision Tree Model
- Distribution of Douglas Fir
- Predicted Range Change
- Predicted vs Observed Disturbance
- Modeled vs Observed Disturbance
- Modeled Lodgepole Pine Range