Climate Change and...
More FS Climate Sites
Interactions between climate, insect outbreaks, and forests.CCRC Home > Climate Change Presentations > Climate Change – Impacts and Effects on Vegetation > Interactions between climate, insect outbreaks, and forests.
View this presentation:
High-quality slides, video of the presenter, web links, and interactive table of contents.
What is a PEP?
About The Presenter
Jeffrey Hicke, University of Idaho/US Forest Service
About This Presentation
Running time: 18 minutes and 10 seconds
This is part of a collection. See more from Climate Change – Impacts and Effects on Vegetation.
- Interactions Between Climate, Insects, and Forests
- Bark Beetle Outbreak Map
- Interactions and Forests
- Climate Interaction and Forests
- Climate and Pine Beetle Epidemics
- Temperature Suitability in Washington
- Outbreak Effects on Climate
- Epidemics and Carbon Cycles
- Plot-Level Impacts Project
- Plot-Level Impacts Graph
- Mapping Insect Outbreaks
- Methods of Mapping and Monitoring Outbreaks
- Colorado Remote Sensing Project
- Mapping at Local Scales: 30cm
- Mapping at 30mm Landsat scale
- Mapping at MODIS scale
- Biogeophysical and Biogeochemical Impacts
- Summary and Conclusions