Climate Change and...
More FS Climate Sites
Catching up with the climatologists: developing ensembles of ecological impacts models to look at climate change opportunities and challenges.CCRC Home > Climate Change Presentations > Climate Change – Impacts and Effects on Vegetation > Catching up with the climatologists: developing ensembles of ecological impacts models to look at climate change opportunities and challenges.
View this presentation:
High-quality slides, video of the presenter, web links, and interactive table of contents.
What is a PEP?
About The Presenter
Dominique Bachelet, University of Idaho/US Forest Service
About This Presentation
Running time: 18 minutes and 47 seconds
This is part of a collection. See more from Climate Change – Impacts and Effects on Vegetation.
- Policy Need
- Climate Model Results
- Catching up with Forecasts
- Challenges for Ecologists
- Approaches to Simulate Climate Change Impacts
- Vegetation Model Results
- Quantify (Un)Certainty
- Tools to Evaluate the Effects of Climate Change
- State and Transition Model Explanation
- State and Transition Model Example
- MC1 Dynamic Global Vegetation Model
- DGVM Projections
- Translating Projections into VDDT Currency
- Testing DGVM Results with Species Envelope Models