Climate Change and...
More FS Climate Sites
Forests, Carbon and Climate Change: What’s Oregon Doing?CCRC Home > Climate Change Presentations > Climate Change Short Course > Forests, Carbon and Climate Change: What’s Oregon Doing?
View this presentation:
Play the quickview version (slides and audio). Player instructions.
About The Presenter
Mike Cloughesy, Director of Forestry, Oregon Forest Resources Institute
About This Presentation
Running time: 36 minutes and 50 seconds
Given: May 2008, Climate Change Short Course, Developing a Climate for Change
Online production by M.J. Furniss and J. Guntle, Communications and Applications, PNW and PSW Research Stations
Video by Pat McAbery
- Gov's Global Warming Advisory Group
- Global Warming Commission
- Oregon Climate Change Research Institute
- Western Climate Initiative
- Forest Carbon Working Group
- SAF Managed Forests in Climate Change Policy
- Biomass Energy Incentives
- Carbon Aggregator Proposal
- Taskforce on Adapting Forests to Climate Change
- Genetic & Silvicultural Options
- What will the taskforce do?
- Taskforce organization
- OFRI's FCC&CC Outreach
- Forest Carbon Cycle
- Changing Course Is Possible
- The Wedges Strategy
- Forest "Wedge" Components
- Carbon Sequestration Tree
- Annual Growth & Mortality of Sawtimber on Non-Reserved Timberland
- FC&CC Reports and Fact Sheets
- What's Oregon Doing?