Climate Change and...
More FS Climate Sites
Wildfire and Vegetation Response to Climate ChangeCCRC Home > Climate Change Presentations > Understanding & Adapting in Aquatic Ecosystems at Landscape and River Basin Scales > Wildfire and Vegetation Response to Climate Change
View this presentation:
High-quality slides, video of the presenter, web links, and interactive table of contents.
What is a PEP?
About The Presenter
Rachel Loehman , USFS
About This Presentation
Running time: 19 minutes and 45 seconds
This is part of a collection. See more from Understanding & Adapting in Aquatic Ecosystems at Landscape and River Basin Scales.
- Climate,fire and vegetation are linked
- Linkage Chart
- Climate change impacts on ecosystems
- Observed climate change impacts
- Predicted climate change impacts
- Landscape-scale predictive modeling
- Current study sites
- Changes in fire regimes
- Changes in forest composition
- Changes in species distribution
- Implications for aquatic ecosystems
- Uncertainties and unknowns
- Tools and resources
Production by: Michael Furniss and Jeffrey Guntle, Communications and Applications, PNW and PSW Research Stations
Video by: Freshwaters Illustrated.