Climate Change and...
More FS Climate Sites
Upper Salmon Watershed Vulnerabiltiy AssessmentCCRC Home > Climate Change Presentations > Understanding & Adapting in Aquatic Ecosystems at Landscape and River Basin Scales > Upper Salmon Watershed Vulnerabiltiy Assessment
View this presentation:
High-quality slides, video of the presenter, web links, and interactive table of contents.
What is a PEP?
About The Presenter
John Chatel, USFS
About This Presentation
Running time: 19 minutes and 20 seconds
This is part of a collection. See more from Understanding & Adapting in Aquatic Ecosystems at Landscape and River Basin Scales.
- Sawtooth National Recreation Area
- Establishing Baselines
- Establishing Baselines (Bayesian Belief Networks)
- Overall Physical Condition
- Bull Trout Distribution
- Risks and Threats
- Composite Threats
- Overall Threats and Risks
- Climate Change (Exposure)
- Observed and Predicted Changes
- Variable Infiltration Capacity (VIC)
- VIC Outputs (A1B climate scenario)
- Water Temperature Model
- Winter 95 (Peak Flows)
- Mean Summer (Low Flow)
- Summer Maximum Weekly Temperature
- Ecological Departure for Bull Trout (Climate Induced Change)
- Population Persistence
- So What Can We Do?
- What if Restoration is Not Enough?
Production by: Michael Furniss and Jeffrey Guntle, Communications and Applications, PNW and PSW Research Stations
Video by: Freshwaters Illustrated.