Acquisition Management - VIPR Dispatch Priority Lists (DPL)
The Dispatch Priority Lists (DPLs) below are generated from preseason incident agreements (I-BPAs) in the Virtual Incident Procurement system using Choosing by Advantages (a.k.a. Best Value) to determine ranking. The DPL is a list of vendors used by dispatchers to mobilize equipment for an incident. A DPL is generated by the appropriate Contracting Officer (CO) for each host dispatch zone or Geographic Area Coordination Center (GACC), as specified in the solicitation.
For information on how to use DPLs, reference the National Interagency Dispatch Standard Operating Guidelines for Contracted Resources. This document provides standard operating guidelines to dispatchers and incident support personnel in the mobilization and demobilization of contracted resources.
Choose a Geographic Area from the drop down selections where the Dispatch Center is located.
Choose a Dispatch Center from the drop down selections.
Select from the available Dispatch Priority Lists below.
NOTE: The DPL is not intended for dispatchers to input vendor information into the Resource Ordering and Status System (ROSS). For the vendor information to input into ROSS, dispatchers should obtain the VIPR Dispatch Data Entry Report from the COs.
Other DPLs and/or Regional agreements posted on Geographic Area Web sites are available using the links below.
- Region 1 - Northern Rockies
- Region 2 - Rocky Mountain Area Coordination Center
- Region 3 - Southwest Coordination Center
- Region 4 - Eastern Great Basin
- Region 4 - Western Great Basin
- Region 5 - Northern California Geographic Area Coordination Center
- Region 5 - Southern California Geographic Area Coordination Center
- Region 6 - Pacific Northwest
- Region 8 - Southern Area Coordination Center
- Region 9 - Eastern Area Coordination Center