Fish Habitat Data Analyst
PIBO Effectiveness Monitoring Program - U.S.D.A. Forest Service
US Forest Service
Forest Sciences Lab
Fish & Aquatic Ecology Unit
860 North 1200 East
Logan UT, 84321
B.S. - Environmental Science; Allegheny College, 1999
M.S. - Water Science; Murray State University, 2002
PhD. - Ecology; Utah State University, 2012
- Fish Habitat Data Analyst, PIBO Effectiveness Monitoring Program - U.S.D.A. Forest Service
- Graduate Research Assistant, Utah State University Fisheries Ecology Lab
- Watershed Resource Specialist, Western Pennsylvania Conservancy Freshwater Conservation Program
Selected Publications and Reports:
- Meredith, C., B. Roper, and E. Archer. “Riparian roads reduce instream woody debris in the Columbia River Basin”. In review for North American Journal of Fisheries Management.
- Meredith, C., P. Budy, and G. Thiede. "Brown trout (Salmo trutta) predation on mottled sculpin (Cottus bairdi) in the Logan River, Utah: The case of a novel predator?". In revision. Ecology of Freshwater Fish.
- Meredith, C, P. Budy, M. Hooten. “Factors influencing the invasion success of brown trout (Salmo trutta) along the longitudinal gradient of a mountain river”. In prep for Biological Invasions.
- Meredith, C. 2012. "Factors influencing the distribution of brown trout (Salmo trutta) in a mountain watershed: implications for invasion success." PhD Dissertation.
- Budy, P., G. P. Thiede, C. Meredith, and R. Chaston. 2010. "Logan River whirling disease study: factors affecting trout population dynamics, abundance, and distribution on the Logan River", 2010 Annual Report to the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources. Sport Fish Restoration, Grant XIII. Project F-47-R.UTCFWRU 2010 (2): 1-55.
- Buffalo Creek Watershed Assessment and Protection Plan. 2006. Christy Meredith, ed. Western Pennsylvania Conservancy.