Wildlife Conservation and Management (WCM)
Not Offered at this time - can offer based on demand
- explain habitat issues and concepts that shape resource management at the national, regional and local levels; including climate change.
- apply habitat concepts and management in light of recent theory,
technology and research findings.
- apply new knowledge to situations and actual problems encountered
in resource management.
Teaching methods are a ‘blend’ of online and on
site: the first part of the course is taught online over a period
of 6 weeks, the second part is taught on site for 1 week.
Northern Arizona University (NAU)
Vendor & First Contact: Dr. Carol Chambers, Northern Arizona University (NAU), School of Forestry, PO Box 15018, Flagstaff, AZ 86011
Registering in AgLearn
Northern Arizona University (NAU) accepts payment in several forms. Please pay a month prior to the workshop.
- Credit card - Contact info TBA
- Check (Government, company or personal; if personal - Federal
participants might not get reimbursed)
- Invoice (request an invoice)Write the check to "Northern Arizona University". Put on the memo line "WCM tuition for (participant name)". Send payment to Dr. Carol Chambers, School of Forestry, PO Box 15018, Flagstaff, AZ 86011.
- Individual Miscellaneous Payment through ASC (aka Direct Deposit/USFS).