Leadership in Natural Resource Context (LNRC)
- explain, demonstrate and discuss personal preferences for mentally processing information, making decisions, approaching tasks and interacting with others;
- demonstrate essential communication skills (e.g.,
- practice negotiation techniques;
- discuss models of leadership and management;
- improve team function and leadership;
- facilitate and manage meetings;
- and develop a list of actions that will increase
effectiveness and influence in the organization.
Everyone can be a leader, regardless of one’s position in the organization, by improving leadership and communication skills. McMullin Training and Consulting offers a traveling version of Leadership & Communications. See vendor website for additional information.
'Register' in AgLearn if new dates are scheduled in AgLearn
'Request' in AgLearn if new dates are not scheduled in AgLearn
McMullin Training and Consulting accepts credit card or check payment methods. Additional information available from vendor.
Agenda & Workshop Info|
Dropping from the Workshop: Tuition is low for this workshop consequently there is not much
leeway on letting people drop. If you are registered, check with
us first, just in case we have a waiting list. If there is not
a waiting list, you will need to find a substitute or pay fixed
costs. The budget has been set and spent based on your current
confirmation. Thank you for your understanding and consideration.
Dr. Steve McMullin