AMSET Team Members
» Planning Section
Cell: (559) 618-3061
- Teresa has been a wildlife biologist since 1993. She has spent the majority of her career with the Forest Service, serving as the Assistant District Biologist on the Mendocino and Eldorado National Forests, District Biologist on the Angeles National Forest and a District Planner on the Sequoia National Forest. She was also a field biologist for two private companies, an Associate Environmental Scientist with the State of California and a staff biologist with an engineering consulting firm. Teresa has been with AMSET since 2009.
Areas of Expertise
- Protocol-level surveys for threatened and endangered species.
- Analysis of project impacts to wildlife species and their habitats.
- Preparation of Biological Assessments, Biological Evaluations and Management Indicator Species reports.
- ID team member and leader.
- Bachelor of Arts, Environmental Sciences, California State University, Fresno.